viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Promises.


-Tell me,what am I going to do now? Come one,tell me! How am I gonna be without you? How can I survive without your kisses? I just can't,I don't want to live like that.
-I've gotta go hun..I can't do anything else,you'll be better without me.
-How the hell can you even say that? How can you think I'll be happy without waking up by you every day?  Please,don't go,don't leave me. What about our plans? What about our future together? Baby please,you don't have to do this,there's no need we can work anything out if we're together. Please stay with me,I'll do anything for you.
-Don't make this harder..
-You're in love with me,I can see it in your eyes. There's something or someone stoping you. What is it? Tell me and we will work it out. We've been through a lot I'm sure we can work this out.
-I..I have to go..
-Tell me you don't love me and I'll let you go. Tell me you're not in love with me and you will never see me ever again.
-I can't do it. It'd be the biggest lie I've ever said. I love you with all my heart and that's the reason why I'm leaving.
-Don't say anything else,I heard all I needed to hear. I promised you I'd never let you go,and I won't.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario